- Domain: www.eurosocial.eu
- Holder: Fundación Internacional y para Iberoamérica de Administración y Políticas Públicas
- Registered office: C/ Beatriz de Bobadilla, 18 - 28040 Madrid (España).
- Telephone.: +34 91 591 46 00 | Fax: +34 91 534 23 14
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Registry information: Inscrita en el Registro de Fundaciones Nº MAD-398
- C.I.F.: G 82053851
1. LIMITATIONS OF USE . Access to this website is free of charge, and viewing its content does not require prior subscription or registration of any kind. Users must utilise the information contained on this website according to the applicable legislation in all cases, respecting the intellectual property rights of the FIIAPP and third parties. The user shall not utilise the services made available by the FIIAPP to undertake any action that might damage or alter the content or interfere with the proper functioning of the website. The user shall not cause problems of a technical nature by uploading elements which might carry computer viruses, or damage or block access to this website, wholly or in part. Under no circumstances shall the FIIAPP be liable for improper use of this website or its content, or for any consequences said use might have.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY . the FIIAPP makes no guarantee that its pages are operational, or that their content is complete, exact or reliable at all times. The FIIAPP reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the content of this website and the General Terms of Access. Should it undertake operations to maintain, repair, update or improve the services, the FIIAPP has the right to temporarily suspend access to this website without prior notice, and reserves the right to provide or cancel the services, although it shall make every effort to make this known to users whenever circumstances permit. Thus, it shall have no liability for harm of any type that may be related to the availability or continued functioning of the website and of its services, or the use that users may make of the website.
3. LINKS OR HYPERTEXT LINKS. No third party may establish a 'framing' relationship between their websites and this one. In the case of links included on this website to other websites not managed by the FIIAPP, this institution states that it has no control over said websites, nor is it responsible for the content of same. Any links that this website may contain are provided solely as informative references and do not represent any type of endorsement of the contents, owners, services or products offered on same.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Completion of personal data is not mandatory. Any user who provides personal information shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information entered, with the FIIAPP being exempt from any liability for same. Any personal data that the user of the website may provide will become part of an automated file owned by the FIIAPP that will be treated in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data.
By supplying this data, the user authorises computerised processing of same for the purposes indicated on the website. The user may exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with respect to this data at any time.